Monday, August 30, 2010

The Reason Behind This Blog

This really should have been the first post but the way my thoughts jump from one thing to another I just went with whatever I felt at the time. I was sitting on twitter about two hours ago asking questions to my followers about how they felt about their significant others choosing to write their thoughts to them instead of voicing them. I realized many people had no issues with it as long as it did NOT become a crutch.

The reason for my questions were because I am known to have the "Words Trapped in My Throat" syndrome. Whenever I am in an unknown situation or where I am not completely comfortable with the opposite sex I bitch up like like there is a gun to my head. In the past couple months I experienced this in the worse way. I would literally hear the words in my head but my mouth would open and there would be nothing but air coming out. But the crazy shit was that I could write it or voice it to somebody else who it didn't affect of course. Anyhoo, I digress. If the theory "closed mouths don't get fed" is true, I would be one hungry bitch at times because I that gripping mixture of pride and fear has been a factor in making my life miserable as hell at times.

I sat and thought about it and have been thinking about it for a while and realized that this is something I either have to face and open my mouth, or find other avenues of expressing myself. Thus came this blog and its title :-) *cues tadaa moment*.

*Cedes*

No comments:

Post a Comment